My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To die or to sleep?

Shalom,

Was reading on Matthew 5:39- When He came in, He said to them, “Why make this commotion and weep? The child is not dead, but sleeping.” 
My mind flashed back to a recent sermon Pastor preached....that whoever in Christ will not die, we just sleep... And in the case of Jairus daughter, she also went into sleep. 


Hallelujah, I was about to die when a precious brother- Jimmy Hendrix, brought  me to live (Jesus) and given me sleep (REST). 


Thank You Lord, for never forsaking a sick soul like me. Abba, let me be one sinner You can use to be of blessings to many others thru Your will.....


Let it be according to Your words.....

No comments:

Post a Comment