My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

John 10:10

Amen brothers & Sistas!

Last Monday juz came back fm Penang due to Mum being admitted for operation! Thanks to Abba Daddy, she had juz been discharged yesterday and is staying @ my granny's place.

It all begin with a phone call and next moment was in the air (Thanks to our National pride- Jetstar!) After marvellous breakfast with Loke's parents, I was being ferried to Nam Wah Ee Hospital...

Okay, to cut the story short, rush up to mum's ward & low & behold, it shows ward 1010. Immediate flash into my mind was John: 10-10, & my heart recited- "I've come to give live and have it more abundantly!" I felt @ peace and was sure that mum's being well taken care off by Abba Papa! O yes, the nite b4 I flew to Penang, I prayed to Abba Papa that even though mum is not in Christ, I like her to have this blessings from Him.

Okay, main point is, after reciting, deep in my heart queried self how was I so sure that "I've come to give live and have it more abundantly" was from John 10:10?? Thus, I flipped my mini-bible (Complimentary from Hendrix...), & yes, there it STATES what I've recited! Hallelujah, Abba Papa nd not to be physically presence to be felt! Through True Faith, we can also receive! Amen & Amen!

Talking abt this, I would like to bring you back to last Sunday's service (19th July 2009)whereby our Senior Pastor brought up few things and two of those coincides with what I experienced during my Penang trip:-

1) John- 10:10 was brought up during this svc.
2) To ask for Non-believer to receive Abba Papa's blessings even if he or she is a non-believer!

I like to thank Abba Papa for your blessings, protections and provisions to all brothers and sistas. And to protect us in a Pale Horsemen Timing like now. Psalm- 91:7, A thousand on our left, 10 thousands on our right, nothing will befall us..... AMEN!

I m blessed, have you? Receive yours too.

Love yesterday, today & forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment