My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What does Christmas mean to you?

Hi,

Nothing on verse today. Juz wanna share w u on wat the Lord had recently opened my eyes to.

Remember last year, heard from our Healing Pastor on what it meant by Christian:-

CHRIST"ian"- Meaning to say w/o CHRIST- "i am nothing".
It is thru, all these years, I was nothing during my previous encounters. Now, I know I am the righteouness of God in Christ!

Today, I take this great honour to share with you what the Lord had told me few days back!

Have we ever wonder, why Christmas is not CHRIST"mass" as it is a day of MASS celebration, everywhere around the world! Well, it is true as Christ is for the mass!

Nevertheless, what the Lord has for me is better than the MASS.
Brethren, CHRIST"mas" to us is With CHRIST "Many Are Saved"! Hallelujah, God is the creator of everything, He knows things even b4 it happened! He saw what the world has become and had sent His Son- The Messiah to the world so that Many Are Saved!

Amen to all brothers and sistas whom read my blog. You are blessed and being the righteousness of God in Christ, there are pleantiful of blessings from God, juz waiting for us to receive. I am blessed, so are you, PTL!

Love always!

No comments:

Post a Comment