My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rainbow Mentality

Shalom,

Today, I witnessed something very valuable. And I must stress, I never seen anything so fast, so sudden and so clear...

It all started at around 4:27 pm when the sky suddenly became dark, the wind began howling so furiously, and the rain follows.
It was over within a minute!
As I look out of the window, I saw it! It was so near, so fresh and so clear!
I haven't seen a rainbow eversince the day (which I Blogged here) when Mr. Obama was being elected as the USA President! Since then till now, we witnessed the World Economic Credit Crunch and the European Countries facing crisis.....

But today, when the world seems darker as each day passes by, the economic crisis wind howling and pouring, HE is always watching over us. Jesus is on the throne and HE will never forsake us!

And during this rainbow moment, these verses rang through me:-
**Psalm 91:1, He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
&
Psalm 23:6, Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. **
And my dear brethren, it was so clear & respectively in sequence.

I pray you be blessed with 91:1 and 23:6 too!

Praise the wonderful name of our Almighty Jesus!

20101211

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brother, What a view...! A perfect rainbow covering the City of Singapore! Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus!

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen bro! Yes, which is why I want those whom wasn't able to witness God's mercies & grace to be benefitted too, hence the proclaimation through media.... Praying for every one I know & everyone whom stumbled unto this blog, be blessed super-abundantly! And where two or three gathered together in Jesus name, HE himself will be in our mist! AMEN!

    ReplyDelete