My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Significance of 914

Shalom,

It has never dawn unto me this set of number, 914, until it kept flashes up to me recently.
I started to feel HIS presence. The more I feel, the book of Psalm came into my mind. 

With keen desires, I flipped to Ps91:4 and Ps9:14 respectively, Lo and behold, I found comfort with the LORD! 
It is by no coincident that I made that salvation prayer on Sep (9), 14th of 2008, and made the LORD my Savior and my GOD!

Looking back, the LORD has always put timely understandings and wisdom unto me. There's not one time that HE leave me nor forsake me in any situations. 
As for wisdom, HE has filled me, by HIS timing with no rush nor stress. 
I remember a brother ever used Matthew 20:16 on me. Today when I looked into the few books which describe "first be last", I found out both Luke and Mark also have the same verse. And best of all, in the book of Mark, the verse lies on 10:31. And this captured my attention; I was born this day, 38 years ago!

Hallelujah my LORD and Savior, I am so glad that Your loving kindness is great; turn towards me the multitude of Your tender mercies!

In the wonderful name of JESUS, I rest.

AMEN!
20101218

No comments:

Post a Comment