My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Late Believe, Early Deliverance

Shalom in the mighty name of our LORD Jesus!

Remember I mentioned about my 'Slip-Disc' of more than 15 years during my last writing? Well, I promised to elaborate more of it, and here we go.....

It all started when I was still an unbeliever, during my NS days.....
In those days, nothing good nor favors seem to ever be happened to me! All my friends around me were being allocated to 'easy-life' units or some to become NS Police! As for me, I was being sent to Infantry Unit & to make it worst, "Charlie Company" whereby everything were more on-the-ball than the rest of the Unit! Well, to rub more into it, our platoon was under a notorious sadist Sergeant! So you may imagine how was our morale.....

Anyway, it was during those period, I hurt my back in one of the exercise in Thailand. Ever since, I been going through lots of medical checkups, X-Ray, physiotherapy and treatments.  All results concluded that I had what been termed as 'Slip-Disc'! So all these years, I've been living in pain and annually, the pain will come back without fail! 

My back-condition had been causing great pains especially the last one. Despite praying over it, the pain was so unbearable that I decided to seek the doctor for further treatments. 
But something unusual happened this time round! The doctor did a further check unto me and concluded that I did not have any 'Slip-Disc'! I was shocked to hear that for I have been living in the mentality of suffering from 'Slip-Disc' and yet this doctor was telling me that I am not! He further explained that if I had been suffering from it, I wouldn't been able to do the many bending and stretching he tested on me! 
To him, he termed my condition with some sort of medical condition's name, but in short- 'Muscle-Tense'! Whatever the name of my suffering is, I felt an instant appreciation in my heart and I know, GOD never ignore me at any moment! Hallelujah and praise be it to my wonderful, almighty LORD! 
Well can you see it? I was made to believe that I have 'Slip-Disc' and all these years I've been living under the realm of such believe. But the moment I trusted in GOD, HE released me out of my agonies of many years and HE healed me in such a miracle way! 

O yes, to add on to it, I was also detected 'Mitral-Valve-Prolapse' (MVP) in my Army days. It is a condition of additional murmuring sounds from my heart. All these years, many doctors had detected it and whenever I go for dental checkup, I need to take Anti-Biotic prior to Dental. And my Insurance premium and some coverages are also being affected! 

Well, these murmuring sounds began to subside few years back. Thus after hearing the good news of my back condition, I further requested the Doctor to check on my heartbeat after I told him of my MVP, and you know what? He couldn't detect the additional murmuring! This is totally awesome! And this is where I recalled how the Israelites murmured when they were wandering out in the wilderness. But once, they stopped murmured, they were into GOD's promised land! And I did a recall back to when my heart murmur subside. It was some time in the beginning of 2009, AND I was SAVED in late 2008! HIS testimonials are for real and once I believe and my heart stop MURMUR!!!!!

AMEN and AMEN!

Despite being a late believer, my deliverances were never late. The moment I stopped wandering and starts believing, GOD shows me HIS mercies and grace!

Therefore I urge you, my dear brethren, don't stop believing. Instead, Shema-Shema, keep on hearing, hearing and hearing, for Abba JESUS brings unto us, glad tidings of good news! 

Be of good cheers!

GOD be with you, always!

02/11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment