My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why And Whom

Shalom,

First and foremost, A Happy New Year to all!

Wow, it has been more than a month since I last wrote! Well, towards the last week of 2010, I was first down with flu, follow by fever. After-which, my 'slip-disc' (I will write on this again later) which I had suffered for more than 15 years, relapsed. Mind you, the worst of so many years! Eventually, I was down with flu again and only starts to recover these two days..... So all in all, five weeks of down-time! YES, five reminded me of HIS grace, without HIS grace, I will be worst off!

During my down-time, I been wandering in & out of many things. Things whereby why do I suffer, why do I still need to go through all these pains? Didn't I already confessed JESUS bore my pains and iniquities, and by HIS stripes, I am all healed? Suddenly I realised, why did I doubt about my healing? Didn't JESUS already redeemed me as in Galatian 3:13, from all the curses of the law? And when I thought of all these, John 20:29 flows into my head and I began to recite that Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed! 
The moment I starts doing that, I felt my back stunk even further, causing me to be in incredible pain! And now I know, the devil is very concern not on my healing, but my conscious of who I am! And this is where I put my eyes to the LORD, seeing HIM being scourged, stricken, and all chastisements for my peace were upon HIM, I began to feel the luke warm honey flowing up from my back to my head! And before long, I am able to do most of my daily stuffs again! 


Hallelujah, glory-glory to JESUS! For in Chirst is YES, in HIM is AMEN!


LORD JESUS, thank You for not forsaking me, for healing me and for protecting me.


O yes, during that period, I was strongly biting onto Psalm 1:3, For I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bring forth it's fruits in it's season. Whose leafs ALSO will not wither; Whatever I do, shall prosper!


And through Ps Prince, the year 2011 will be crowned with YOUR goodness; YOUR paths drip with abundance! 
LORD, with YOU going through January 2011 to December 2011 for me, I know, I am blessed with YOUR fatness.....


YES AND AMEN!


20110126

No comments:

Post a Comment