My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Redemption Draws Near

Shalom,

What a way to start the week!

It was this morning (Tuesday), while I was watching Pastor's YouTube- God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days, which he preached on the 20th March 2011 (9 days after Japan 9.0 Quake), one of his verse captured my attention.
And that was Luke 21:28,

28Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”


And on this moment, I realised that despite the major earthquake happened some two weeks back, GOD is still assuring us of HIS mercies! 


Okay, let's see it in point form:-


1) The Japan major earthquake happened on 11th March 2011
2) Pastor preached on Luke 21:28 on 20th March 2011
3) Another earthquake hit Myanmar on 24th March 2011
4) Saw the Rainbow on 27th March 2011 (P/s, Rock Auditorium directly below it)

5) Further tremors in various countries reported after 27th March 2011


It seems that from the points above, Point Number 1 is referring to the verse of Luke 21:28- "When these things begin to happen".
I rest, rejoice and be glad in it not as a believer only but a BELIEVING BELIEVER! 
For we being HIS beloved children, GOD came in to intervene and HE has lifted up HIS standard against all these things for you and I! 


HALLELUJAH, REJOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment