My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Monday, July 4, 2011

HIS Passion, Jehovah Jireh

Shalom in the name of Lord Jesus Christ!

It's been months since I last wrote, yes, a long while where many things happened! Bad things have been happening to me since the ending of year 2010 till now.

First it was all my pains that happened to me & I witnessed how the LORD turn the pains that were against me to be for me!

Then, the beginning of Quarter 2 this year, something terrible happened. My mum's kidneys failed on top of her existing High-Blood & Diabetic. Ever since, she has been in and out of hospital. The amount of energies and time on it had badly bashed our families badly. As a normal income earner, I m bleeding financially adding on to those earlier lousy finance managements..

In the past few weeks, I had been praying, expecting of goods results daily! But as each day got by, with mum's conditions up and downs, I m at my wits ends. As I m not sure how much longer I can afford, as in a short span of time, the red marks escalated higher and higher, not knowing when will be it's peak.

It was family's love that kept me pushing forward and that at one point, I lost it. Yes, I loose my faith and asked why all these happened to me, being the child of HIS beloved? I even compared myself to Job, but again I thought of King David, whom had sinned but being a man after God's heart, God preserved him! It was each time some evil thoughts floated up, I sinked it with another of God's glory. I m tire, I m so tire of this that I remember how Elijah must have felt, after the woman threatened to kill him..... but wait, why do I fear? The only fear from me is to fear of the LORD!

Just as I was fighting internally, the LORD just put these two sets of numbers to me:-
382 & 832... While I was looking hard into these numbers, Psalm and Romans just flowed into my mind.....

Lo and behold, when I pieced both together, the results are:-

Psalm 38:2For Your arrows pierce me deeply, and Your hand presses me down.
(What I was going through, and JESUS HIMSELF, took my place & received all the above- HIS passion!)


Romans 8:32He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
(Jehovah Jireh assuring me with this 2nd set of number!)


Yes LORD JESUS, forgive me for being swayed away by the devil. I shall hold on tightly to Matthew 17:20, to at least having the faith as small as a mustard seed.


LORD JESUS, come into my life and transformed me. For me and my household, we shall serve the LORD.


Praise the wonderful name of JESUS CHRIST!


AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment