My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

He is our Peace.




Dear Brethrens,

I tried to relay God's word on weekend but I got the u/standing of how God want us to hear fm Him @ any moment.

I remember seeing this words of His on a mover's truck & it juz struck me to capture it down. And this was juz a week or two after I came into Christ. (U see, Lord knows & remember us!)

After reading into this verse, the inner peace of me juz overcome me totally! With my previous encounters, I tried to fulfill everything in order to appease my previous "Idol"! But no matter wat I did, I can nvr experience the feeling & peace I had when I read tis sign.

Our Lord Jesus is good for He uses the smallest mean, simple yet powerful wordings to calm me to beside still water.

Abba daddy, I love You for Your unconditioned love, and my undeserved favour from You.

I like to pass on Ephesian- 2:14 to everyone & may you have His Peace with you in all your situations.

God bless you.

Love always,

Bible Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment