My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Realising God has set me up to Psalm

Hey Brethrens,

Usually, we should start with a little intro on our self. Not now, those can wait. I am so excited to share with you something tat I juz realised oni a moment ago. (& I can't wait to do so now!!!!)

I've been driving my current ride since last qtr of 2007 & registration number of my car is 9723. Eversince I've tis car (& number), I fell in love with it! FYI, I wasn't a Christian during den. Not until I officially accepted Christ on September 14th, 2008. (& U muz u/stand tat in my previous encounters, I was oni a follower.) But now, I m proud to say tat I am His believer! Amen! I muz admit tat He has nvr 4sake me even though it was after 36 years of my life tat I finally come back to Him! PTL!

Ok, main pt for today is tat I began to touch into the Book (Finally!). As day goes by, I realised tat I've fallen in love with the world's best selling Book!
B4 long, I began to recite on Psalm 97 especially strongly believing in "A thousand will fall on my left, 10 thousand on my right. Nothing & I mean, nothing can even dare to come near me!" When I believe in these words, I began to walk even more "livelier" & not a slight worry of wat's behind me! Hallelujah, praise be it to my Lord!
Few months later (tink somewhere in December 2008), woke up on a Saturday morning with Psalm 23 strongly in my mind. I began to spend the whole morning reciting over it & b4 I knew, page 631 which contain Psalm 23 was being scribbled all over with my comprehension (Nvr in my entire school life tat I wrote tis much!!!!)! BTW, I am so relax fm verse 1 to 6, especially when I walked thru the valley of the shadow of death, I WILL FEAR NO EVIL; For YOU are with me..... U know, tis meant so much to me now as we are being surrounded by so many darknesses around us! But with Him, we will walk by His light with His path.....

Anyway, with both verses, I began my Christianity walk with His Strength, His Protection and most of all, being showered by His devine favour in all days of my life!

O yes, get back to why I say God had set me up to Psalm- 97 & 23 (long b4 I became a Christian). Plz link these together:-

1) My vehicle registration number being 9723,
2) My two favourtie verses: Psalm 97 & 23!

Can U believe it? & It's in sequence!

I like to say a prayer for you who happen to stumble upon my blog, tat U will be blessed super abundantly thru the richest of His grace.

I am blessed and trust tat U R too, for we will always be greatly blessed, highly favoured & deeply loved. AMEN!

Last but not least, I like to take tis opportunity to Thank Mr. Jimmy Hendrix, for showing me His way! THANK YOU, BRO!

Love always,

Bible Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment