My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jesus said: "Come to me....."

Hey Brethrens,


How are you doing out there? In whichever case, I know Lord is always there looking after you out there & whatever you do, you know it'll be good with Him taking care of your path.


Ok, it's been two days since I last wrote. The last message was about Jesus want us not to worry as per Matthew- 6:31-33. And you know wat? My daily devotional from my church yesterday was talking about this! Hallelujah, praises to God for acknowledging me that I am in His path by His light! Amen.....

Today, I'll still be with Matthew & this time round, I wanna share with you on Chpt 11:28, 30. My Lord- Jesus said: "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

Our Lord knows about our burdens, our difficulties & that we are over laden. He wanna to relieve us from these loads, by coming to Him (Note tat I said "coming", why?).

My Lord Jesus end it with "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Here, you will find that my Lord Jesus wanna release you from watever your commitments are; things that are too heavy for us, but He will take it from us.....

Do you still wanna bear all burdens, commitments and debts by yourself? Throw all these to my Lord Jesus from now on, and live a life full of freedom. Look to Him for all your situations and be protected under His mighty wings.
You may tink that it is easier for me to say den done. Let me remind you again- you true believer. Under the old covenant, you've to do & do & often failed.
And whoever is in Christ, he is a New Creation (2 Corinthians- 5:17, & this is where I am from!); old things have passed away; behold, all things hv become new .
My final say is that when you are in Christ, under new covenant, all things have been done! Nothing can be further then the truth. Stop living under the old & "come over" to Jesus!

I've been truely blessed & I wanna you to enjoy my experiences- His blessings. For the year 2009, the world is @ very much uncertainties to many. But for you and me, we are under grace, under the mighty arms of our Lord & we'll oni be walking thru the shadow of the valley of death.....

So let me pray for everyone tat God give us successes, putting us @ the right place @ the right time & tat we will always find favour in the eyes of our God. Amen!

Love always,

Bible Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment