My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Faith & Believe.....

Good evening brethrens,

My Company may go into mergers & we are going to meet tomorrow for an inital discussion.

In the evening, a brother & sister were having this discussion with me. They were both equally concerned about the details & worried for my future. I thank both of you for your concerns & thoughts for me.
I juz wanna let you know tat in Matthew- 6:27, "Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?".
Not tat I am not appreciative, but I u/stand tat Abba Daddy don't want us to fear anything but to have fear in Him & His Kingdom. When we believe in this, all these things shall be added to us!
In the book of Matthew, we saw:-

1) 8:13- "Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you."
2) 9:22- "Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well."
3) 9:29- "According to your faith let it be done to you."

Realise anything in common?
Yes, these three verses are about our believes & faiths. I trust in the name of our Lord & knows that He will turn all things in favour to all our situations. Thus, I juz wanna let you know that I am not being affected by the upcoming event. Rather, I look forward to it as I know Abba Daddy is setting us up for greater blessings & tat we will be blessed 5 times more than anyone!

My brethrens, rest in His Calvary finished work and we will enjoy a life full of abundance!

His most beloved,

Bible Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment