My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Gift of His Peace

Hello my sistas & brothers,

It's been a week since I blogged. For the whole week, we were busy with the latest development of O.A. And you know, a week has seven days, and seven to me means rest, peace & perfect!

Yes, I am concluding my 7 days into ONE word with FIVE letters- PEACE.

In John- 14:27: Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
I've been reciting this verse and rest in His finished work & be at peace. I didn't even thought of any major change to my company during the seven days. And now, after the third meeting & going for the forth tomorrow, we'll be coming to a conclusion. For me, I'll not be loosing the O.A. which I've set up since last April. Rather, we still can keep it and on top of that, I'll be go over to the new holding company & setup another division! Hallelujah, this is unheard of in the 36 years of my life. Not only that, I may be promised of a higher package! An increased of the amount which I recently sowed in the miracle seeding Sunday just two weeks ago!
Do you know? That amount was the last of my balance during that moment and that amount could have just covered the surface of my many debts! However, when I learned of Miracle Seeding Sunday, my eyes just popped open & waited ansxioulsy to do my sowing!

I am so glad that I first rest in His peace. I sowed and now going to reap! In my Abba Father's term, I am already reaping it!

Praise in the holy name of Jesus, I Thank God for Your super-abundant blessings unto me in all my situations, all days of my life.

I would like to bless you, my dear sistas and brothers. May you also reaped a hundred fold in whatever you lack and that you also find His favour in all days of your life. Amen!

Love yesterday, today & forever!

Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment