My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Monday, March 23, 2009

John 3:17

Hi Brethrens,

Glad that you are blessed. For me, I haven't been myself of late. I was confused and were further complicated by my Pastor's words especially after yesterday's service.

I was in a maze and thought that I am not good to be His righteouness in Christ. I am a sinner and not fit to be His son.

This was what I have been during these periods & am questioning self-intergrity until a brother- Hendrix called me for lunch this afternoon. Poured out to him and he re-assured me that I am still His righteouness. Nothing particularly occur during the meal & we departed by blessing one-another...
Yes, nothing until I recalled what was Hendrix favourite's quote- John- 3:16. Something inside me told me to seek what comes after 3:16 & low & behold on 3:17, the Lord is confirming to me-
"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." Hallelujah! Yes, the Lord has once again not forsaking me and to reassure to me that I will always be His beloved son.

My dear brethrens, nothing is impossible with our Lord. He will always be with us & to re-assure us of our identity in Him.

Bless be with you & your family in all days of your life!

Amen....

Love always!

No comments:

Post a Comment