My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Monday, June 8, 2009

John 14:27

Hi My Beloved Brethrens,

Shalom I leave with you, My Shalom I give to you; Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

So many things had happened since April 2009 till now. First, someone came in to merge with us. Some two months of trying hard to wor together. Till things turned sour & managed to convince my BIGGER partner to withdraw the merger. (Of course, I talked profusely to our Abba Daddy during these while too!)

The withdrawal wasn't as smooth until I remember John 14:27. And yes, today, I am sitting back to my previous office! Hallelujah & Praise be it with our Father that I am been saved & back to old self again!

To all brothers & sisters, Abba Daddy is always on the lookout for us. It is only whether are we looking to Him in all our situations?

I look to Him & will always focus to Him so that His blessings are always following me & chasing after my back.....

Amen & Amen.

Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment