My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Monday, June 29, 2009

One Old Phrase I used to use 20 years back.......

Hi Brethren,

While walking past one house with antique green flowery window, a piece of A4 size paper pasted behind the glass caught my attention- "A Thing of beauty is joy forever". As this house places a few greeneries on the potch in front of the windows, we can u/stand why the phrase....

What caught my attention was not the greeneries, it is the phrase! It all go back to 20 years back when we were on our last few days in Chong Boon Primary School.... yes, that's my school situated next to a rubber plantation (which is now the CTE Ang Mo Kio dividing the school premise and Chomp Chomp (Ang Sa Li) area.
Remember those days, we always signed a good word or two on one another autograph book for memories. And it was during this period, I always signed- "A Think of Beauty Are Joys Forever!"

Brethren, what I am trying to say is that the thinking back then was simple. Now, after "re-sighting" the phrase today, the thinking is even much simpler! A Think of GOD (Beauty) are joys forever! Hallelujah, I just can't u/stand what made me put up the phrase twenty years ago when I wasn't even in Christ! But God has always put things in my THINK to let me have the manifestations throughout these years! Amen & Glory to my Abba Daddy- Jesus Christ!

I like to delicate the phrase to everyone who are reading the blog and be blessed by the One Thing, always!

AMEN!

Love always,

No comments:

Post a Comment