My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

John 8:36

Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

It was Sunday morning while waiting for my baby to finish his swimming class @ Safra. I was juz relaxing away in His grace @ A Kun Kopi when suddenly, I felt the urge to flip His Holy Book. Low & Behold, I flipped to John 8:36 where He told me "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed."

It was such great impact that I was touched for I was troubled over my business, my finance & my recent new commitment! God do not juz point us blankly to something, He always provide us solutions. For in John 8:12, He assure us "He is the Light of the world. For we who follows Him shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

Hallelujah, God is a good God. And I always remember my Pastor always tell us: "Let Go & Let God". Now I u/stand this.....

Father, to and with You, I'll always be.

Praise be it to my Abba daddy!

Amen!

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment