My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The assurance from God

Shalom!

Wow, another great month has passed by!

Though, I was struggling these days on my bleeding career, God has never stop His presence on me. Despite God's presence, I m still experiencing defeats and debits. But I m happy, for I know, the accuser/ devil, is weary of me, for I m not a dead fish but a living fish with Jesus consciousness heavily. One great thing I learned from my Senior Pastor is that the satan will leave the dead fish alone as dead fish won't struggle. But for us, children of God & Jesus's beloved, the satan is worried! Hence, I know what I m going through are from the accuser and I know through Jesus, I m save & safe and will be sheltered under His wings!

Well, I may sounds optimistic, but I wanna confess! I was being shaken and even contemplated the idea that I've sinned too deeply that God had given up on me. I was in the state of confusion of why m I still suffering! Why m I not getting good response from our Abba Daddy- Jesus Christ? Too many "why's", led to closing of my door to the Gospel of Grace...... not until when I was asking myself is my God forsaking me. AND, exactly when I was having this thought these few weeks, God made me look up into the sky @ 12 midnight moment ago... You will never believe! Up in the sky was a bright round moon, but with a very wide round and clear circle circling the moon! (Well in our Holy book, we know what this represent!) This is the second time I seen such scene! The only difference is that this time it is around the moon!

In all my 37 years, I've never seen such view & I know God is telling me that I m still His beloved! Father Jesus, I thank You for Your re-assurance to me again.

I like to pray for everyone, every siblings-in-Christ, that we are all blessed. In a world full of continuous uncertainties, we need not be weary but He who create us will never sleep nor slumber but keeps blessing us! I also pray that everyone of us are strenghtened, healed, prospered and protected from tme to time.

In Jesus almighty name, AMEN & AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment