My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

R.E.S.T.

Shalom & blessings to you..

B4 last week sermon, I've been re-captivating 2009's do's & done..... results weren't good & I recalled the many tries & end results were :-(
Nevertheless, I recalled Ps Prince reminded us of resting in Him and His finished works, and I asked myself, why didn't I? For He Himself is our Peace & this is one of the verse I learnt during my initial Christianity! Like today's Daily Devotional, Ps Prince asked whether do we add any more strokes to Da Vinci masterpiece... the answer is clear!

Anyway, Ps closed last week sermon with the word REST. It suddenly brewed up inside me the followings- R.E.S.T- Realising Eternal Salvation Thru +!
I felt peaceful but the Holy Spirit further had me some two days back, "Son, do you prefer it to be still doing or to be done?" Again, obvious answer! Why add on to a perfect finished work? Hence, it became clearer to me that Jesus wants me to REST- Redeem Eternal Salvation Thru +!

I REST my case & REST in Him, will you?

So be it according to His words.....

In Jesus name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment