My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Monday, December 28, 2009

We are the reason He's born, & He is the Reason we live.

Shalom,

Been wanting to write about my Christmas wishes for you but, one party after another..u know.. Anyway, I am back....

On Christmas eve while waiting for my little boy's carolling, I sms out my Christmas blessings. And I really wanna put it here so that it can reach out to everyone whom trust in our Lord. My message as follows:-

.... I m coming 40 years old in few years time... Unlike previously, X'mas was juz another excuse to be wild.. & this reminds me of the Israelites' 40 years of wilderness. And God promised land after that!
Hallelujah, I m approaching the promised land! The only difference is not with Moses nor Aaron but the One perfect & spotless Man- Jesus Christ!
My brethren, children of God, Jesus was born to die for you and me. And He is the reason we live!

I wish you and family a wonderful & blessed Christmas!

God blessed!

'09

No comments:

Post a Comment