My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Believed As In John- 20:29

Shalom,

Dreamt of a close childhood mate, and when I woke up, the word "forgive" was in my mind. I was confused!
Yes, the last time when I saw this brother of mine, was in 2008 and it was because he needed some cash to tide over, & I had lent to him. Yes, he did not return me till date, but it was never in my mind to have it back @ all. Not that I am not in need of money, but, I am glad that I was in the ability to help him...
Thus, I can strongly say that I have never been angry with him. Then why the "Forgive" word came into me right after this dream??

When I was digging out the meaning of this word that Lord has given me, I suddenly recalled of a friend whom I had bad experiences with in term of money. It happened just few years back, and I suffered heavy losses and am still struggling with these bad debts till now. But then haven't I forgiven this friend, Lord? Since I do not have any expectation in retrieving my losses in order to cover my debts?
This is where the Holy Spirit got hold of me! He told me: "Son, you haven't let it go, you are only trying very hard to forget this friend, but you never forgive him!" The Lord further told me: "If you can forgive the other close friend of yours, why not this one and everyone else?".
And this is where I comprehend John- 20:23.

Lord, I repent, I shall not bear any more grudges against anyone, but to truly look upon You for guidances. For this, I see that the blessings of Deuteronomy- 28:12 unto my family, my friends & me!

Lastly, I wanna enjoy myself in John- 20:29, & I wanna you to enjoy this too.....

Amen!

From Your Beloved son, Chia.

No comments:

Post a Comment