My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Bread & Wine= Body & Blood

Shalom,

It has been scourging hot in the day time and when come to evening, it has been pouring cats & dogs.

To be very frank, I started John- 6:56 w/o any revelation. In fact, I have not been partaking the Holy Communion regularly of late, and shame on me is my ribena (Jesus resembled blood) ran out......
And there's where the Holy spirit got my attention. I began searching high & low for any phrase saying that the cup Jesus holds was filled with any red liquid! To my amaze, there wasn't any statement stating that.

Yes! & I know the Holy Spirit given me no excuse for not partaking even if I ran out of resources. So long, by faith, I partake anything in Jesus name, I will get it...... Yes, & my next writing will be related to this paragraph....

See ye.

In Jesus almighty name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment