My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life More Abundantly

Shalom,

Somewhere last July, I've blogged on John 10-10 on mum's stay in Penang Hospital. You can read it here.

During that moment, I felt an "instant peace" in my heart, not knowing how I was able to be so relaxed. Half year later, Ps Prince preached on Olivia Lum's favourite verses. Of which, one of it is John 10:10, then do I realised that during the moment in Penang Hospital, the feeling I encountered is what we always call- His Shalom Peace

In fact, God never leave our prayer unanswered. My mum is recovering much faster then expected and the fact that she is now in much better shape then those days. Thanks be it to God, for these healing, for Jesus says that He comes that there may be life! 
Better still, He wants us have it more abundantly! Some few weeks back, mum suddenly starts telling us of her old friend whom used to worship idols previously, has started to embrace the message of His grace! Hallelujah! From here, mum is more opened out and receptive to us telling her about Jesus and His loves for the world!

Lord, You told us that we are already inherit Your Kingdom due to Your Devine Exchange @ Calvary. Therefore I now proclaim our inheritance in Jesus name. Hence, I call forth, devine healing over my mum, my family and myself; super-natural cancellations of debts over our family; super-abundant prosperity over our finance; Your devine blessings over our family and household; Renewal of our youth like the eagle. All these, we call forth in the name of Jesus, AMEN!

As for you? Call forth what you want now...... (And on my next blog, it'll be related to what you call forth.. stay tune!)


God blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment