My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Friday, January 8, 2010

His Grace, your faith

Shalom brethrens,

My prayer to you that you will be blessed, stay healthy and be prosperous through the riches of His grace....

Talking about His grace, I was reading page 278, Destined To Reign, the bold wordings captured my attention. "When you see Jesus in His grace, He will sees you in your faith". Ps Prince further uses the woman with the issue of blood for twelve years, to illustrate what the power of faith can produce..


In one of my post last year, I mentioned that many whom knew me were be taken aback of me walking the Cristo life. It has always been in my heart to tell them that it's a process one need to experience himself. In fact, I told myself, there's nothing I can use to express what I experienced. But here it is, in bold wordings: "When you see Jesus in His grace, He will sees you in your faith". It just simply speed up my expression and after which, all I need to do was to rest in His grace!

To my "gentile" friends, I pray that you can sees His grace and I will be glad to be a bridging stone for you to your faith.....

I pray that in the year 2010, many more will be in Jesus grace....

Amen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment