My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

214=7 (Peace, Perfect & Rest!)

Shalom,

Great is our Lord, our God, whom always lead us in triumph.. Yes, that was my last message here.

Peace
How many of us can agreed that when God sends you His message, He communicate to your understandings? Well, just two days ago, He brought me back to this verse "For He Himself is our peace"! Wow, the Holy Spirit first told me that I am not useless for I m His diffuser of His fragrance of His Knowledge to every place. Now He further calm me using 2:14 but on Ephesian to show me Shalom!

Perfect
The best thing is that I have already encountered His sign during my infant period in Christ. Praise be it to God, He knows being a human, we needs constant reminder of who we are. As battery run flat & need a recharge, God recharges me constantly by a pat on my back as an acknowledgement!

Rest
Thank You Father, for Your unfailing love which always surrounds me, for my hope is in You, alone.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

Your most beloved child in Christ.....

No comments:

Post a Comment