My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Diffuser of His fragrance..

Shalom,

Was reading Proverbs when the Holy Spirit spoke to me on "when anyone (me) is in Christ, he (me) is a new creation... so I thought that was 2 Corinthians- 5:17

But God didnt juz stop here, He probed me to look into 2:14- 
"Now thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, 
and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place."

HEY, I m so honor to be His trusted knowledge diffuser! 
And in the bible, it clearly stated diffuses the fragrance (& not awful smell)! 
Meaning to say the fragrance is of good, just like the good Gospel to the world! 
And God specifically phrased this after leading us (me) in triumph in Christ! 
Wow, what's more to say, my blessings are here and, 
I am diffusing the fragrance of His knowledge, good Gospel, through the web to you (in every place as the bible states)!

Hallelujah, I rejoice! You? Proclaim this is for you too! 

Jesus says: "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them (of us)!"

I m blessed above all things, are you?

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment