My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Unbelieving Believer

Shalom,

God is great and He is above all things we can ever think of.

I just wanna elaborate on how God has continued to assure and re-assure me from time to time again.

It all started with a 2nd svc yesterday (And we were exactly one hour late for the svc!) 
As the saying goes: “Time & tide wait for no man!” 
BUT.... with God, there will always be a right timing  for us.” 
As we were being ushered to our seats @ the already full Gallery West, 
Prince starts feeding his message @ the same time! (See, right place, right timing!)

Anyway, Prince shared on their recent Israel trip's pictures and their encountered, nothing very particular until certain points where he said that the now word is “Meditation”! 
In fact, we were feeding on his words (like those cattles feeding @ the foot of Mt Arbel, Standing and exposed to the open- RESTLESS). 
What God want is for us to be RESTFUL and chewing on the grass in a reclining (RESTFUL) position; like meditating on the wordings of certain verse until we extract the essence of it!
Well, I thought his words are for everyone in the church. Not until when he cited my favourite PSALM 23 for illustration and quoted John 10:10 (one of Olivia Lum's favourite verse).

Prince also mentioned something very powerful which I can just hear God’s voice behind me telling, “And son, this is for you.
Here is what Prince said: “Olivia clinched on to two of her favourite verses all these years, and she uses these two verses to overcome all her fears and situations. Aren’t we glad that these two verses got to her first before THE “UNBELIEVING” BELIEVER GET TO HER!

Hallelujah, it is just like the Holy Spirit is telling me that I already have all the verse in my hands, I can utilise my power & authority over demons, scribes, prophets and to the extend of “unbelieving” believer!

O come on, Jesus has already redeemed us from curses and every mishap, stop condemning myself and walk in His brilliant way!

Abba Father, thank You & thank You for always being with me….. O yes, without further a-do, I went back for 3rd svc for further meditations... Hallelujah!

Your utmost beloved,

Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment