My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

有型的是金钱,无型的是祝福!

Lord Jesus,

Thank You for Your constant presence in me. Thank You for leading me to one similar yet familiar character, whom embraces the Gospel of Grace and finally back into Your shelving wings.

I chanced upon one Taiwanese TV Channel of Christ and got to watch an interview of Eric Moo. Yes, during my teenage years, his songs had accompanied me almost every hour of those years, hence many fond memories.... & I m more 'agreeable' that he is someone I m familiar with!

But why similar? He is successful, so popular in the industry.. what has the two of us have in common?

The answer is obvious, it is Christ Jesus!
Eric used to shut his door off the Gospel of Christ, SO DO I!
Eric used to pay no attention to the fellowships around him, SO DO I!
Eric used to mock and teased anything about Christ, SO DO I!
And most importantly, we both didn't enbraced Jesus, until after we formed our individual family and our children! Hallelujah!

Don't you think our God is a great God?
He always have the right thing for us @ the right timing!
Should we have come into Christ in our earlier age,
we may not have the right teachers for our understandings;
we may find Christianity, a difficult path to follow;
we may not have embraced to the message of Grace; and
we may just depart God like lucifer did!

Abba Father, I thank You.
Despite of all my iniquities, You forgives me.
Despite of my inabilities and weaknesses, You strengthen me.
Despite of being a hand pointing all my transgressions,
You lead me out of the darkness and
direct me to the Your light.

O yes, in Eric's interview, they mentioned about:
有型的是金钱,无型的是祝福!

For my English speaking brethren, it means:-
His great love to you "in visible" may be prosperity, 
& "invisible" will be great blessings! 

O great is the name, our Abba Father, Jesus Christ.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment