My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jeremiah 13 & 14

Shalom,

It was very unusual of me to wake up @ 6:22 in the morning especially on a Sunday! Even after a few attempts to get back into my dream land, I juz couldn't. So here I am, got up, washed & thot is good 4 me 2 immense into the Holies of the Holy!

A flipped & I was on Jeremiah 13 & 14. Although, I've briefly went thru the whole book, but it was juz like passing by a state w/o entering into it's city. So here I am, finally exploring the city of a state.
Anyway, the Lord uses a simple sash to relate His feelings towards the waywards, the back-slided! In this chpt, it may seems, the pple may possessed many things, but all these possessings are of empty vessels. The Lord also goes on to narrate the curses in this chpt. How harsed, how merciless from the Lord we read, but this chpt oso revealed the bitterness & sadness when the Lord has to do all these.
Chpt 14, continues to reveal how bad the situation was (14:3-6). Then something caught my attention on verse 12, my whole u/standings turns around! Yes, it is on this verse tat I began to realise tat the Lord didn't bring me to this chpt last month or next month. It is now Sept 6th 2009, look up all the calendars, & you'll u/stand.

I shall not elaborate further as I believed all things come together for a cause and mine will be of good cause. How abt yours?

O yes, the Lord did not juz stop here but He ceases me when I recall tat I was woke up @ 6:22am. I believe in the Gospel as we are the New Creationers. Naturally I turned to Matthew 6:22, whereby it says: The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eyes is good, your whole body will be full of light". My brethren, we are able to see many "lights".... I rest my case.

Peace be with you.

God love all of us, be in His love.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment