My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Friday, September 25, 2009

The Shalom Way

Shalom,

Wow, time really flies under the Grace of our beloved Father.

In all my 36 years, I've never feel such happy & peace- the shalom way. Someone recently commented that I used to be very pessimistic whenever things happened. But the tremendous changes they sees (And I can be sure they'll see more improvements) , is a total new me!
Seriously, I am helplessly changing. I can't help as these goods things kept pouring into me & the blessings are "Uncontrolable"! Abba Daddy has been sending not only angels to me but He Himself continuosly ensure and assure me in all my situations! (Now you get the picture why I am in such happy & shalom feelings?)

I am glad that Jesus has never foresake me, even though @ times I still sin..... Jesus has never @ one time overlook me and my attention. I thank You, father!

The secret of these beautiful results..... Seek first the kingdom of God & His righteousness, and all these things shall be added plus multiplied to you (Matthew-6:33). Continue pursuing His love, grace & righteouness and you shall enjoy eternal happiness in life.

I am blessed, are you?

From a Highly Favoured, Greatly Loved & Deeply Blessed brother.....

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment