My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

John-8:34

Hallelujah,

It's been awhile since I've the honour to communicate with the Lord oftenly! No, it's not the Lord who had forsaken me. I know it's me whom did not fully look to Jesus of late.

Anyway, wouldn't talk abt what the Lord communicate to me in church this morning, Good Things can wait.

O yes, I couldn't wait to share with you abt my dinner tonight! Muz be wondering why I m sharing my dinner with you? O, God always have His ways to communicate with us.
Okay, was stucked the carpark entrance to Anchor Point in the evening. So we decided to head to Tiong Bahru Plaza instead. B4 long, we already parked and had seated ourselves down on this new place- Eighteen Chefs (http://ieatishootipost.sg/2007/07/eighteen-chefs-baked-chilli-crabs-jamie.html). Nothing particular happened but noticed there's something unusual with the staffs working here. B4 long, Shawn, the Manager was over @ our table asking if everything was okay, food alright? We had a good chat and here's where the rubber meet the road, Shawn revealed to us that the whole group of pple running the place were extra-ordinary, they were the forsaken group. This is where he revealed how Mr. Benny Ho, whom he himself also one the forsaken, visioned himself to save many, more than 15 years ago! (You may get more of Benny's story on the above blog.)

I wanna thank God for bringing me to Eighteen Chefs. Though I couldn't get to meet Benny, am sure I've already experienced the transformation he and his team had, through Shawn & the Tiong Bahru team. Thumbs up guys!

Well, everyone deserve a 2nd chance. I am sure everything comes together for a good cause and I pray to God that I can also contribute my cause for anyone whom need it out there!
Last but not least, Benny saw this verse which had changed his life......everyone who sins is a slave to sin.....So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. (John 8:34)

Like my earlier blog, I sees the light, you?

While bloging this, overheard my little 5 year old talking about "yesterday was history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, which is why it is call "present". Amen, brethrens. Jesus took our place @ the cross, so that you and I can be forgiven and be able to forgive. He that has ears to hear, let him hear. Praise in the name of our Father, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Love always,

No comments:

Post a Comment