My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Olives & Vine

Shalom,

While was on (Wat my Pastor always called) the Great White Throne, my attention was caught on the following verse:-

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine
In the heart of your house,
Your children like olive plants
All around your table.
Psalm 128:3

Wat better thing can you ever have? A fruitful vine in the house whereby children blooming out like olive plants & most importantly, the great joy of family around the dining table!
It means joy, celebration, food never ending & joy always laughing!

Hallelujah, I want this blessings and I m receiving these from my Abba Daddy. Now, I m continue to pray to Daddy and continue to be showered by His mercies and loves!

Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment