My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Proverbs- 15:1

Shalom,

Originally, planned to visit a Sista @ her office yesterday afternoon. Something prompt me to do the journey in the morning. Hence, there I was, @ her office in early morning! When she saw me, she was so delightful but with a bitterness hidden behind her smile.

Immediately after my errands settled with her colleagues, she pulled me into the conference room & poured out on how her sub-ordinates had been taking advantages of the many situations in her office. Heard many unpleasanties of her team & the harsh wordings they used! (wait a minute, didn't I juz read abt something similar to tis situation?)

O yes, juz b4 I stepped out of home yesterday. The Lord had me reading on Proverbs- 15:1, "Soft answer turns away wrath, Harsh words stir up anger"! Wow, the Lord is good, He didn't let me read this after my visit to this sista but juz 2 hours b4 my visit!
Immediately, I know my Lord is making good use of a jnr Christian like me to bring His message to pple whom nd it!

@ time when being asked by my surrounding pple of wat made me turned to become a believer. I told them lots of things that come together. But, I know that the experiences, immediate answers, solutions & messages fm God are something, only the believer themselves encountered. No words can explained these but to experience by yourself.

Okay, let's get back to this sista of mine. Recited the Lord's message to her and you will be glad to see her tears stop rolling down. As she knew by then, the Lord always know her situations and is always setting her up for a better blessings!

Hallelujah, our Lord is great, He is mighty. He is everywhere and He knows all our situations. Juz as Jesus had taken all our wraths, curses, illnesses & debts, God will never ever forsake us.

Be still & be blessed!

Love always,

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment