My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fear of the LORD

Shalom,

And here we are, on the 3rd week of Twenty-Ten! I trust that you are under lots of blessings by our Lord. Amen!

O yes, was reading on Proverbs- 9:10, The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom (NKJV).. Wow, this has really got me looking into the Words again.

Yes, only when you come into the presence of the Lord will you be of the Right mind! I remember my recent addition of a wooden cross in my Voxy recently. It set me thinking of why I can never resist buying cross whenever I sees a good One? While others sense security and feels more a Christian by wearing or hanging a cross.
But to me, it was just a sense of Him being with me, each time I look on the cross! To be very frank, I m just like many out there, impatience on many road trips. In my latest addition, I saw myself looking @ the Cross more often then usual and endurance to the many motorists is just a breeze. Better still, I saw how frustrated and lacked of peace I was previously!


Hallelujah, a small & simple cross which Jesus heavily carried  on my behalf, give me great peace! (Why didn't I look towards it any sooner?)

Yes, I still wanna remind you to be @ REST, and His Shalom be with you... always!

God blessed! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment