My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Friday, January 29, 2010

For what purpose did Jesus come forth?

Shalom brethrens,

Time really flies especially under the mercy of His grace!

Hey, I was doing my bible reading plan and today is on 1st chapter of Mark. I tumbled across this verse and couldn't agreed more to it... on verse 38. Yes, if it is not for Him, I wouldn't be able to receive the Gospel. And if not for the Gospel, I would still be a normal gentile hanging around like a man without a soul.

Thank You Jesus, Thank You for becoming the Flesh to us, for the bible in John- 1: 1 & 14 says so.....

I m so glad that I hear the Gospel and believe in Him, I pray to You  that many more will be hearing of You and be saved!

I Thank You Lord Jesus, for not forsaking a sick soul like I was. Hence, You can accept me, You can accept many more whom are much better than me.... just by one touch of Your hem, they will be saved!

Halelujah for IT IS for this REASON You have come forth.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment