My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prayer

Shalom,

I can't wait to share my further understandings of the verse Proverbs- 9:10.

Boy, I have never experienced something so simple yet so powerful. Imagine I was going into a customer's place for some errands. Due to certain issues, I hope not to see the in-charge yesterday (as I wasn't very prepare to meet her yet). Hence, I was looking up on proverbs for wisdom just in case she was there..... And yes, b4 I step into their building, I was praying very hard to the Lord for wisdom!
Guess what happened the next moment? The whole office wasn't there and only Susanne was there to hand me something (which was my errand)! The whole office had been sent to their plant @ Jurong Island! Immediately, I know it was God who made this possible, for this has never happened b4 in the ten years I served this company!

Hallelujah, praise to Jesus, who made everything possible! Best of all, He never stop there. The Holy Spirit further prompted me to study into Proverbs- 9:10 again.
I saw the whole verse revealed a simple word- Prayer!
Yes, for the fear (worshipping) of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom (His solutions).....
I rest my case and REST in him.....

Abba Daddy, I thank You for your divine wisdom reigning upon me. I fear to You that Your wisdom be unto the world.

Dear Jesus, be unto me according to Your words.

With His Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment