My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!

My little Cross, He Heavily Carried!
By His stripes, I am all healed!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Under His Wonderful Work, It always works!

Shalom brethrens,


We are now in the 2nd week of 2010, times flies under God's grace..


Was having a conversation with brother- Silas Heng, after his virgin fellowship session organized @ his place on Saturday evening. 
Through his advice, I've learnt to have a reading plan and be close to Him daily. Hence, we promised one another to share with each other of our learnings. 


And in today's reading, His below works catches my attention and I wanna share this blessings to you as well...


In Matthew 11:2- The blind see and the lame walk; the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear; the dead are raised up and the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me.


Hallelujah, aren't we glad to have a Messiah to preach to us, a Mediator to come before God for us and a loving Father whom died for us? Like my last sharing, "If you see Jesus in His Grace, He sees you in your faith. 
Fasten your belt and be under His wings now and forever....


I love you and I hope you will love too... Stay blessed!


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment